JOIN THE FOCUS ANSWERING SERVICE TEAM!
Answering service jobs from home!
No dress code. No commute. No gas expenses. And no parking hassles.
NO MASKS REQUIRED. Enjoy your work free from COVID-related restrictions.
But that’s not all!
- We have a very caring organization from the top down.
- We are committed to quality so you can be proud of where you work.
- We have a fabulous team – most of our employees have been with us for years and will reach out and make you feel very welcome.
- We use instant messaging to “chat” with one another, so we aren’t “alone.”
- We staff so we stay busy – but not too busy to be uncomfortable.
We believe taking accurate messages for our clients is serious business.
- A message for a towing company may result in a quick $350 job – or a city contract worth more than $1 million a year.
- A ceiling that caves in due to a water leak on an apartment’s second floor could lead to hundreds of dollars in repairs. Advanced, expedited warning makes all the difference.
- Proper handling of a caller warning of a potential gas leak could save millions of dollars – and hundreds of lives.
- Messages for a physician’s office could lead to a $65 office visit, a $3,000 procedure, or a $30,000 surgery. They could also save a life.
Be part of someone’s solution. Learn more about joining our team today.
FOCUS IS GROWING!
Focus Answering Service employees tend to love their jobs and stay (and stay – and stay). That being said, our group is always looking to expand and recruit exciting new talent.
Are you looking for a new profession? Personal growth opportunities can transform a job with Focus into an excellent career.
What’s more, our streamlined and time-constrained hiring process won’t bog you down, waste your time, or leave you waiting for answers.
Ideal candidates meet the following criteria:
You MUST be a NICE person – We can teach a lot but we can’t teach “nice.”
- You must be able to read and follow directions.
- You must type 40 words per minute, accurately.
- You must be computer literate – we work online and in our clients’ portals.
- You must have a clear speaking voice and able to be understood by all calling parties.
- You must sound enthusiastic and be interested in our callers and their concerns.
You must be dependable. We count on you to be on time and so do our customers
- You must be able to work in an isolated area where there are no distractions from pets or people, and no background noise. This is part of HIPAA Compliance.
- You must give us your hours of availability and be flexible about scheduling within those hours.
Think answering phones could be boring? Think again!
No two days are ever the same at Focus! You will learn about hundreds of industries, and you will receive a customer service education that is second to none.
Most importantly, you will become a part of a great team of caring people who work well together.
Focus Answering Service is an equal opportunity employer committed to the fair, unbiased treatment of all candidates and employees in our workplace. We do not discriminate against existing or potential employees based on legally protected characteristics:
- Sex (including pregnancy and gender identity)
- National origin
- Political affiliation
- Sexual orientation
- Marital status
- Other non-merit factors