Professional Answering Service
Home 5 Professional Answering Service 5 4 Ways Answering Services Help Business Owners Help Themselves


ways answering services help

4 Ways Answering Services Help Business Owners Help Themselves

Professional Answering Service

July 25, 2022

We all tend to trip over our own feet from time to time. Even the most meticulous among us can be blinded by the light of our goals, and entrepreneurs and business owners are no exception. Frequently, the best thing we can do is get out of our way and let someone else take the reins for a while. And a great place to start is your business’s phone lines.

With that in mind, here are just four ways answering services help business owners help themselves:

  1. Reduced reliance on voicemail: There was a time when the answering machine was heralded as the greatest thing to happen to technology since the advent of the microwave. And that time was 1984. Remember: most callers loathe the impersonal nature of voicemail. An answering service can help you sidestep the bad feelings conjured by a prospect being unceremoniously sent to voicemail. Instead, answering services regularly assist callers in a friendly, reassuring, and knowledgeable fashion.
  2. No more new hiring woes: Hiring new personnel has never been an easy prospect, but in an age of remote working and hybrid workspaces, it has only become more complicated. There are significant costs associated with advertising open positions and then interviewing, onboarding, and training new hires, not to mention the tremendous expense tied up in monthly benefits. Then, when team members ultimately leave, employers must devote even more money to rekeying processes and, of course, new “We’re Hiring” ads. But with one simple call, a free consultation, and fostering a new collaboration with a quality answering service, you can reduce your need for in-house staff by a wide margin. And one of the best ways answering services help is by only charging their fee when they are actively working on your behalf.
  3. Expedited efficiency: You may have heard – customers don’t care if you have exceeded their expectations 90% of the time if the phone is not answered promptly the other 10% of the time. Automated call forwarding solutions allow callers to be transferred to your answering service when your on-site team is indisposed for whatever reason. Perhaps even more importantly, potentially critical after-hour calls can be directed to your answering service after you close for the day, not only providing your on-call team with a much-needed reprieve but also giving your customers added convenience and flexibility.
  4. Improved morale: Hiring a telephone answering service can free up your team from numerous hassles, particularly in the property management industry where residents’ demands can whittle the day away. By handling all of your incoming calls, answering services allow your best people to focus on the things they do Meanwhile, answering services also help you to make the most of your budget. Every penny saved is a penny that can be redirected back into your business, improving your efficiency, renovating your workspace, and ultimately rewarding your hardworking team in many ways.

Never underestimate the power in numbers, not to mention the power of a person. There are so many ways answering services help business owners, from detailed messaging to appointment scheduling to emergency dispatch and beyond. Focus can help you, your customers, and your company at large make more informed decisions while cutting down on costs and boosting efficiencies. Give it a try. Call 1-800-886-6696 to chat with an agent and learn more.