Missed calls are missed opportunities. And that’s a best-case scenario. At worst, they’re burnt bridges.
It’s a somber thought. Just as you’re turning in for the night, many of your customers are just reaching for their phones.
But you can’t be all things to all people, or all customers. And you can’t stay at the office watching the phone like a hawk, or reasonably expect any of your employees to do the same.
Sure, you can take calls off-site, but that’s not really a solution. Not a good one, anyway. Before long, your family will resent you, you’ll resent the callers, and your customers will be able to hear the weariness in your voice.
You can see where this leads: Productivity, personability, and profit will ultimately – well – plummet.
Businesses requiring after-hours or around the clock coverage should consider enlisting the services of a 24-hour answering service.
Consider the following ways in which around the clock service could turn your business – and your life – around:
- Elevate customer service: Your callers will be greeted by a friendly and attentive customer service agent regardless of the hour. This commitment to personal service helps to foster positive experiences for your customers, which ultimately builds – and protects – your reputation.
- Eliminate voicemail: Never sending another caller to a perfunctory and impersonal beep is a huge plus, because most people downright hate it. Many won’t even acknowledge it. Not only that, but messages can also be inadvertently deleted or unintelligible, and that’s money down the drain.
- Handle high call volumes: Even regular business hours can be a challenge, particularly during peak call times. Your 24-hour answering service can answer those calls that your day-to-day staff can’t get to, and provide you with accurate, up-to-date messages.
- Save money: Hiring a full-time staffer to man your company’s phones not only adds another salary to your expenses, but the resources required to interview, train, and all too often, replace a new employee can be debilitating to your bottom line. Hiring an answering service automatically reduces your overhead, and the added value experienced by your callers and customers will likely yield increased returns in the long run.
- Reduce stress: You have a business to run. The stresses inherent with that role, alone, are astronomical. Adding clerical work on top of it can slow you down considerably and prevent you from focusing on your company’s mission.
Focus Telecommunications offers 24-hour answering services that run the gamut. Our personable and knowledgeable agents can assist any and all of your customers’ after-hour needs, including:
- Questions and comments
- Technical support
- Status checks
- Appointment scheduling
- Order taking & processing
- And more!
Want to learn more about how your business can benefit from a 24-hour answering service? Call us today at 800-783-1972 or request a quote online.